All CaseWorks™ editions come standard with these easy-to-use features and tools.
• Scan Module: Scan, preview & index (autofill) documents
• Print2CaseWorks: Forward electronic documents and/or web information into CaseWorks™
• Automatic Routing: To case owner (default workflow)
• Routing Rules: Particular DocTypes route to desired worker/team
• Scan and Send Copy: Scan once, send multiple copies
• Claim Case: Eliminates duplicate effort or confusion in a case banking or team environment
• Friendly view of related case documents, including tabs for case documents, cross system client documents, and appointments
• Automatic Notifications: Send notifications or copies to other units or workers (case based or DocType based)
• Subscriptions: Secondary workers can subscribe to cases to receive copies of incoming case documents (fraud investigators, accounting, CCAP)
• Electronic Signatures
• Client, Caseworker & Participant autofill
• NCT updates all DHS forms per DHS bulletin
• Annotate / Redact
• Reorder pages
• Split documents
• Merge documents
• Scan additional pages into existing document
• Individual or selected groups of documents
• Share documents between editions
• Privilege cases
• Role based permissions
• Library level access/permissions
• User friendly client lookup navigation tool (APN)
• Document context menu for quick navigation
• Activity management (appointments)
• Tag & untag selected documents
• Manage workloads / backup a coworker on leave
• Reports: Documents Processed & Activity Management
• File Retention & Destruction
• Archiving & Disaster Recovery
• Statewide Casefile Transfer
CaseWorks™ Editions For Every Program Area
Editions For Every Program Area
Assists Child Support Offi-cers as they help custodial parents navigate the court system to win child support judgements & facilitate en-forcement of those judge-ments.
Support Healthcare Eligibility Workers as they help citizens apply for health- care assistance & determine eligibility for assistance.
Support Healthcare Eligibility Workers as they help citizens apply for healthcare assistance & determine eligibility for assistance.
Assists Accounting Technicians as they process payments for Health and Human Services.