Next Chapter Technology is a growing software company located in Eden Prairie, MN. We have an incredible team of motived professionals who are dedicated to advancing and supporting our software and serving our fabulous customers. We enjoy an upbeat, flexible, remote work environment and enjoy the people we work with. Our product offering and our customer base are both expanding… and so are we! We are looking for extremely self-motivated team players to join our growing company.
You are an upbeat, can-do type of person who enjoys working with others. You have great problem solving capabilities, are an excellent communicator, have an eye for details, and get satisfaction from a job well done. You enjoy working with people, leading presentations and training groups of up to 100 people. You have proven technology skills with all forms of Microsoft desktop applications and have probably been the go to person to answer questions and train others.
The Product Specialist is an entry level key position in our company and a springboard to other opportunities within our organization. We are looking to hire a team of Product Specialists who will become experts in our proprietary software. Product Specialists will:
- Become familiar with all aspects of our software
- Train others on the use of our software
- Conduct refresher training and advanced training sessions virtually
- Have an active role in our software implementations.
- Work alongside of Project Manager(s) to conduct Business Process reviews with client team and create the Process Narrative for each client implementation.
- Advance our training methods when necessary.
- Conduct online meetings using GoToMeeting and/or Microsoft Teams technology.
- Participate in User Group discussions.
- Become familiar (and even an expert) with our clients’ business needs.
- Interact with clients and technical staff. Must be able to clearly convey complex blends of business and technical matters to a range of audiences; ability to articulate points clearly as well as concisely.
- Serve as a resource for our Help Desk regarding feature requests and process questions.
- Be able to clearly articulate client needs to our technical staff.
- Contribute in updating user documentation and/or release notes.
- Other duties as assigned.
Level Specific Requirements
- Candidates must meet all the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of Communications, Technology, or Business
- Demonstrated capabilities with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills