Next Chapter Technology is a growing software company with headquarters in Eden Prairie, MN. We have an incredible team of motived professionals who are dedicated to advancing and supporting our software and serving our fabulous customers. We enjoy an upbeat, flexible, remote work environment and enjoy the people we work with. Our product offering and our customer base are both expanding… and so are we! We are looking for extremely self-motivated team players to join our growing company.
You are an upbeat, can-do type of person who enjoys working with others. You are an excellent communicator and enjoy editing content and creating content for a variety of audiences (end users, IT, marketing). You have proven technology skills with all forms of Microsoft desktop applications and experience with graphic layout.
The Content Specialist will provide service and expertise to multiple departments within our organization. Content Specialists will:
- Become familiar with all aspects of our software
- Update and advance our user manuals
- Create training videos
- Update and advance our existing training video library
- Work with sales to develop marketing content such as case studies, LinkedIn posts, email blasts etc.
- Use company brand voice and messaging for written pieces to reinforce the company culture
- Work with DevOps team to create release notes for end users
- Work with our technical and support teams to edit content directed at customer IT staff
- Proof all content for errors
- Work with Implementation team & participate in Go Live support activities
- Other duties as assigned
Level Specific Requirements
Candidates must meet all the following requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a field related to Communications, Marketing, Business
- Demonstrated capabilities with Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- 2+ years experience in technical writing or creating content for marketing
- Graphic design experience
- Marketing content experience